IntroductionI have been playing Teemo since I was level 10 and I believe this character is fun and competitive in Dominion. He has the foundation for being a great roamer with his mobility boost in and the ward potential of . You must be able to deal enough damage to contribute to a gank and survive long enough to make a difference. Teemo greatly benefits from AP, Tanky DPS, and .
MasteriesThe mastery option I choose is 8/21/1.
Getting the single points in Cripple and Haste allows your Exhaust and Ghost to be better in game, while not committing to either mastery tree.
In Offense: Archmage's Savy synergizes with msot of his abilites is good and is better than points in Crit. Alacrity allows more triggers of your on hit items and
A full Defense Tree covers your weakness of being squishy. Resistance, Hardiness, Harden Skin, Veteran's Scar, and Tenacity greatly diminishes your squishiness. Evasion and Nimbleness helps with all of the Tanky DPS in the games. While Ardor synergies with your character all around.
RunesMarks and Quintensensses of Desolation allows your auto attacks to inflict damage past your opponent's armor.
Seal of Resilience and Glyphs of Warding covers some of your squishiness early game while trying to take top capture point.
: BEST SUMMONER SPELL ON DOMINION!!!! Allows you to go across the map incredibly fast in order to stop a capture or clean up kills from a failed capture.
: allows you or your teammates to catch up to opposing champions to get kills. You could also it in the beginning to reduce the damage from the opponent's carry to get top turret.
Skill OrderAt the start of the game, get a point in each because they are very useful.
1) : Always get your ultimate when you can.
2) Max first to get the maximum potential out of your auto attacks.
3) Max second so you get around the map more easily to get to your team or capture points faster.
4) is last because while the blind is useful, your aren't harassing with it and isn't as important to max first as it is on Summoner's Rift.
Item Builds*** I would like to point out for the purposes of pictures in this section is that Kitae's Bloodrazor is and Sanguine Blade is until I can update the guide with the pictures from Dominion.
The beginning items that I usually get is:
- Start with Prospector's Blade and
- Next item is Malady for the AP and AS for the on-hit procs
- Then you should get Kitae's Bloodrazor to get the Damage from the AD and the On-hit proc.
- Frozen Mallet is next for its AD, on-hit Proc, and the health for sustainability
- Your preference from here on, but I love Hextech Gunblade because it has everything you would love in an item: AD, AP, Lifesteal, Spellvamp (which does apply with Shrooms), and an active slow.
- The last item would get was the Sanguine Blade. Tons of AD, Lifesteal, and a good on-hit proc.
Final CommentsThis is my first guide and will try my best to keep up with Dominion meta. I will definitely look forward to any new suggestions to the guide and will update the guide with the pictures of the new Dominion items when they come in.